BREAKAGES UPDATE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***PLEASE READ***
Due to the Covid lockdowns and travel restrictions there is a 300% uplift in demand for landscaping products (and countless other goods from other industries) in the UK. As you can imagine, there is an overbearing pressure on delivery companies and their pallet distribution networks. Due to this pressure, delivery estimates and scheduling is becoming more complex and tricky to confirm as pallet networks are operating at near-breaking point, so please bear with us.
1) Delivery - Delivery lead time is currently estimated at 3-5 working days (this may vary)
2) Tracking - You will receive text tracking from the couriers approximately 5 working days from placing your order. We cannot advise of a delivery date before 5 working days so please do not call.
3) Your tradesperson - Do not book your landscaper or builder in until the goods have arrived (because delivery estimates are not guaranteed)
4) Replacements - Replacement goods lead time (damages) is estimated at 15 working days to arrive (therefore please order 10% extra for breakages, cuts & corners)
5) Collections - You can arrange a collection (starting from £100 per pallet) for full, unused pallets only. Collections take 3-5 working days to be made based on the availability of the haulier
6) Customer Service – Please be aware our customer service team can only convey information to you as quickly as we can get it back from the pallet networks who are currently under enormous pressure. We will relay the information to you as soon as we get it.
Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times. We’re doing everything we can to get back to our normal service as soon as possible!
Don't Panic! Your goods have travelled a considerable distance and are fragile during transit. In the rare instance you have a few broken slabs, it's inevitable given the nature of the products. Please refer to the following guidelines and we promise to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
It is standard industry advisory to order roughly 10% more than the area you have measured. This is because you'll need extra slabs that need breaking down and cutting to fill in small gaps and corners. Most of the time the broken slabs can be used exactly for this and do not go to waste! This will save you having to wait for unnecessary replacement slabs to arrive.
Please report breakages to the Paving Direct team within 14 days. You can reach us on 01993608824 or [email protected]
Photographic evidence is needed. Please take photo's of the damaged goods which shows us the extent of the breakages and what you need replacing or refunded as required.
If the slabs are out of stock and no replacement slabs are available once you’ve received the goods, you will be refunded for the broken slabs. Alternatively you can exchange / return your goods.
Replacements are sent directly from the supplier. Depending on location & availability, replacement slabs can take 2 - 5 working days to arrive. We advise you have the goods in full before booking any tradesmen as we are not liable for any situation beyond our control and contracts you have which are separate to your purchase with Paving Direct. The sale of the goods is with buyer only.
Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights. If you would like anymore information, please see our Terms and Conditions.