Easter Holiday Closure
Our yard and sales office will be closed over the Easter Holidays (Good Friday, 7th April to Easter Monday, 10th April). Please place your order online as normal. Orders will be dispatched from Tuesday 11th April. Have a lovely Easter Holiday from Everyone at Paving Direct.
Deliveries normally take place Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays, usually between 8am to 6pm.
Deliveries are made using a tail lift vehicle which requires a solid, flat surface for the offload.
Unless otherwise requested, all deliveries are to the kerbside only (e.g. in the road adjacent to the kerb). We recommend reserving some space for your delivery. The driver may attempt to place the product on a driveway at their discretion. Please note we cannot deliver onto a slope.
When we confirm your order has been despatched by email you should:
- check the address details and telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary on the day of delivery.
- ensure the delivery area is flat and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck.
- advise of any constraints which may restrict access to the delivery address.
Please ensure you or your representative is available to sign for the delivery, otherwise, you may be liable for a re-delivery charge per pack if the goods are unable to be left.
For large orders, alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Please call our office on 01993 608 824 to discuss any delivery requirements or to seek clarification.
Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that results in your products not arriving on the day specified.
We only ship to mainland UK addresses.
Delivery Cut-Off Time (Same day Dispatch)
Cut-off time for same day dispatch is 12pm (Noon). All orders made after this time will be dispatched the next working day.
For example, an order placed at 2pm for next day delivery on a Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday for delivery Wednesday.
Small Item Courier
All small items such as Pointfix Jointing compound, paving sealers, and paving cleaners are sent via a separate courier service.
My Delivery is late. Am I entitled to compensation?
We strongly advise not to arrange any tradesperson or equipment hire until the goods have been delivered in case of any unforeseen circumstances resulting in a delayed delivery. Deliveries are carried out by a third party delivery company. Whilst we make every effort for the goods to be delivered in the given time frame, this is just an estimation and never is guaranteed, therefore we cannot be held responsible for any matters beyond our control that result in your delivery being delayed. You are not entitled to any compensation.
Shipping Price List (See zone Diagram below price list)
|3-5 days *
||£10 per pallet
||£55 per pallet
AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DE, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EN, FY, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, L, LA, LD, LE, LN, LS, LU, KT, M, ME, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PO1-29, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, TA, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WO, WF, WN, WS, WV, YO
CA, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, LL, ML, PA1-19, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR1-20, TR26-27
AB, DD, IV1-36, IV40, IV52-55, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PA80, PH1-41
*3-5 working days in Zone 1; 3-6 working days in Zone 2 and Zone 3.
**order must be placed before cut off time 12:00 noon.
***minimum lead time of 3 working days in Zone 1 and 5 working days in Zone 2 and 3 - order must be placed before cut off time 12:00 noon.
****Saturday deliveries must have a lead-time of at least 3 working days for Zone 1 and 5 working days for Zone 2 and Zone 3 - order must be placed before cut off time 12:00 noon
Please call our office on 01993 608 824 to discuss any delivery requirements or for clarification.
***Whilst every effort is made to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date we cannot be held responsible for matters beyond our control that results in your products not arriving on the expected day***
Our samples can be found on the relevant product page in the list of purchasing options.
If there is no sample listed on the product page you are interested in, that means unfortunately we currently cannot offer samples for that product.
A typical sample is roughly 200mmx100mm (The size of a house brick) and about 10mm in thickness.
Samples are charged at £5.99 including delivery.
If you make a purchase, the cost of your sample(s) will be refunded. Please use the code included inside your sample box to claim your discount at checkout.
Please note, we aim to deliver all samples within 5-7 working days.
Colour / tone variations in natural stone
Due to the nature of the material, no two pavers are alike. Particular shades of natural stone will have a slight colour variation. Where appropriate, we will supply a leaflet that will help demonstrate this variation in colour.
Please Note - Samples are not available on Clearance Products.
Due to the limited stock/availability of clearance products, unfortunately, we cannot cannibalise them to provide samples.
Pavestone has always been acutely conscious of the concerns raised through consumers’ increasing awareness of the ethical issues associated with the production of natural stone products.
For many years we have been importing only from audited stone producers who can successfully demonstrate that their processes meet the moral and ethical codes as established by the ETI (Ethical Trading Initiative) Base Code. In doing so we have contributed to the economic success of the communities in which our stone processors work and have helped to provide a safer and more secure working environment for our supplier partners' employees. Pavestone is committed to ensuring that the working conditions of employees in our partner supply companies meet or exceed international standards and for many years we have adopted the ETI Base Code as a criteria for our supply chain.
The ETI Base Code
- Employment should be freely chosen with no forced, bonded or involuntary labour.
- Workers have the right to join or form trade unions of their own choosing and to bargain collectively.
- A safe and healthy working environment shall be provided.
- Child labour shall not be used.
- Wages should always be enough to meet basic needs and to provide some discretionary income.
- Working hours are not excessive and comply with national laws and benchmark industry standards.
- Workers should be treated equally regardless of race, caste, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, union membership or political affiliation.
- Regular employment for individuals should be provided where work is ongoing.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment of workers. Physical abuse (or threat of), sexual or other harassment including verbal abuse or intimidation shall be prohibited.
For further information on the Ethical Trading Initiative and the Base Code please visit: www.ethicaltrade.org
Helping To Provide A Better Future
Pavestone has a fundamental belief that the poor and vulnerable within the communities that produce our stone products should derive benefits from our local trading beyond the simplicity of the stone workers pay. We work closely in partnership with our suppliers to improve the quality of life, not only for those immediately employed by our supply partners but also all those living in and around their community.
Pavestone strives to minimise and continually reduce the adverse impacts of all our operations both in the immediate, local environment and throughout our supply chain globally. We also seek to contribute to the economic success of the communities in which we work and to provide a safe, secure working environment for both our employees and our supplier partners’ employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives seek to make our businesses more accountable for our actions and decisions. We are committed to full legal compliance in all that we do and to make our business accountable to those that we directly or indirectly impact upon through the adoption of good practices.
- Creating a safe environment and a rewarding career for all our employees.
- Hold regular local residents 'open meetings' to discuss our impact on their local life.
- Monitoring and managing the environmental impact of all our operations.
- Monitoring and understanding the environmental impact of our suppliers' operations.
Pavestone recognises that it has an obligation to help protect the environment and the neighbourhoods in which we operate. Our awareness is a fundamental part of the Pavestone business strategy. We will seek as far as is reasonably practicable to minimise the company's effects on the environment.
Main initiatives include:
- Ensuring environmental issues are considered carefully at all levels when planning and conducting business activities and that our employees understand and act in accordance with our environmental aims
- Working co-operatively with regulatory bodies including the environment agency and local authorities in addition to our industry trade association the Builders' Merchants Federation (BMF) so as to facilitate full awareness and contribution to environmental legislation changes
- Managing our activities in line with best business practice to control the impact on the local community from noise, dust, light emissions and traffic movements
- Annual reduction in energy consumption water usage waste production and improved segregation for reuse/recycling
- Production of environmentally friendly ranges of products.